2019年7月5日金曜日

【MUSIC】Talkin' Verve Groovy!





【AMAZON FRANCE】Talkin' Verve Groovy!










Disque : 1




1. Chain of fools - Jimmy Smith 

2. Ain't too proud to beg - Willie Bobo

3. I got you (I feel good) - Quincy Jones

4. Vehicle - Chet Baker 

5. (sittin' on) the dock of the bay - Jimmy Smith

6. Ain't that peculiar - Quincy Jones

7. Everydays - Kenny Burrell

8. (I can't get no) satisfaction - Oscar Peterson

9. California dreaming - Wes Montgomery

10. Sunny - Jimmy Smith

11. Evil ways - Chet Baker

12. Papa's got a brand new bag - Quincy Jones

13. I heard it through the grapevine - Willie Bobo

14. Spinning wheel - Chet Baker

15. Spill the wine - Jimmy Smith

16. Goin' out of my head - Wes Montgomery





【AMAZON FRANCE】【Jimmy Smith】



【AMAZON FRANCE】Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay